Natrum muriaticum 2X (Sodium chloride, USP) - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
benzyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, fragrances, polyquaternium 10, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, tea tree oil
- Use daily to help avoid head lice reinfestation.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes, or if you are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- For the best results on a head lice infestation, use Licefreee! Gel or Spray treatment the day before using this shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp; leave on for 2 minutes; rinse.
- Use daily for at least 7-10 days to treat any lice that may have hatched.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)