Our unique head lice spray kills lice and lice eggs (nits) naturally using a homeopathic solution that contains sodium chloride, more commonly known as salt. Fast and easy to use, just spray on Licefreee Spray and it starts killing head lice and nits on contact. Allow the head lice spray to dry naturally, no rinsing or washing is needed. However, once the hair has dried completely after treatment, you may then resume regular grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style, etc.).
Licefreee Spray has been tested to be effective in killing both head lice and nits, so it is not required to nit comb in order to become lice free! However, most schools do have no-nit policies requiring that all nits (lice eggs) are removed from the hair. For this purpose we include our patented lice comb for effective removal of dead lice and nits.
Have you heard of a head lice outbreak in your school? You can apply our head lice spray to the head daily to kill any head lice that may have tried to travel home.
Mom, are you trying apply lice treatment products to yourself? Licefreee head lice spray makes it easy for you to become lice free! Just spray it on until it is well saturated and allow your hair to air dry. Nit combing is not required.
Benefits of our head lice spray include:
- Effective in killing lice AND nits
- Spray on application is fast and easy to use
- Begins working on contact
- Patented nit comb
- Non-toxic formula, chemical pesticide free
- Safe to use on children 6 months and older
- Can be used daily if desired
Is Licefreee Spray the best head lice treatment? You decide! Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guranatee! Read more, here.
Don't forget to check out our customer reviews for this fast and easy lice treatment below!
Natrum muriaticum 2X (Sodium chloride, USP) - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice and body lice.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out.
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired.
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up.
- For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let dry.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)