Often after using a head lice treatment on the family, the biggest concern parents have is reinfestation of lice and nits (lice eggs). The idea of having to repeat the lice treatment, clean the home, and notify the school and other parents is overwhelming. That’s where our head lice shampoo comes in, to help you on your quest to become lice free!
With daily use, Licefreee® Everyday! can be used as a head lice maintenance shampoo:
- After head lice treatment to help avoid lice reinfestation
- On all family members when head lice has come home with the kiddos
- When notified of a head lice outbreak at school
Treating lice doesn’t have to be a hassle! With the Licefreee® brand of non-toxic head lice products you can take care of the problem quickly, easily, and with trusted, chemical-pesticide-free lice treatments.
If your child has become infested with head lice, treat with one of our non-toxic head lice treatments: Licefreee Spray!® or Licefreee!® Gel. After treatment, follow up with Licefreee Everyday! head lice shampoo for two weeks to help avoid a reinfestation of lice or nits (lice eggs).
In addition to head lice treatment & follow-up with a head lice shampoo, the next important step to complete in the process to becoming lice free is a thorough cleaning of the home including:
- Clothing & bedding
- Stuffed animals
- Hair care items (brushes, combs, hair clips, head bands, etc.)
For more detailed instructions of how to clean and remove head lice from these items please visit our resource center.
Licefreee® Everyday! Shampoo comes in an 8oz tube.
See customer reviews for folks who used our head lice shampoo to help avoid lice reinfestation below!
Natrum muriaticum 2X (Sodium chloride, USP) - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
benzyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, fragrances, polyquaternium-10, purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, tea tree oil
- Use daily to help avoid head lice reinfestation.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes, or if you are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- For the best results on a head lice infestation, use Licefreee! Gel or Spray treatment the day before using this shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp. Rinse.
- Repeat, this time leaving the shampoo on the hair for at least 3 minutes.
- Use daily for at least 7-10 days to treat any lice that may have hatched.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)