As a school employee, you are likely well-versed in head check day; inspecting the entire student body for head lice and their eggs (nits) is a cumbersome task! After many years in the lice-biz, we’ve come to know what school nurses and other staff need to get the job done! Let us help you identify head lice infestations as well as provide you with literature and information to help parents eradicate the problem and get their kiddos back to school lice free, and fast!
Our FREE kit for your school will include:
- Head check tip card. This card includes images of head lice and head lice eggs, information on how to check for head lice, and the 10-steps to becoming lice free to send home with parents.
- Fight Head Lice with the Facts Educational DVD. Many schools keep this video on hand and will check it out to families as needed. Additional copies can be sent to you upon request at no charge.
- Wooden head check screening sticks
- Plastic apron
Additional materials that may also be requested:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) The Facts About Head Lice guides. These brochures explain how head lice are spread, how to treat and remove head lice and nits, and answer the most frequently asked questions from parents dealing with an infestation. Also includes a coupon for any Licefreee!® product.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) 10 Steps to Becoming Lice Free handouts.A quick 10 step list to reference so parents and kiddos can end their head lice infestation quickly.
To receive your head check kit or additional materials, please fill out the form below.