Licefreee Gel Non-toxic Head Lice Treatment uses the naturally occurring mineral sodium chloride, commonly known as salt, to kill head lice and nits (lice eggs). Because Licefreee Gel is free of chemical pesticides such as pyrethrum, permethrin or lindane, it is safe to use on children 6 months and older.
Using Licefreee Gel is now easier! Included with your purchase is a root applicator to assist in applying the lice treatment close to the scalp where lice lay their eggs. Also included is our patented stainless steel nit comb to effectively remove dead lice and nits.
Have you tried a chemical pesticide treatment that did not work? Licefreee Gel is safe to use after you have tried other head lice treatments.
Benefits of Licefreee Gel include:
- Kills lice AND nits
- Helps relieve scalp itching and irritation
- Includes a root applicator to make treatment easy
- Includes a patented nit comb
- Homeopathic formula is free of potentially toxic chemicals
- Safe to use after traditional pesticide products
- Safe for children 6 months and older
Licefreee Gel comes in an 8 oz bottle. Depending on hair thickness and length, one bottle of Licefreee Gel may be used for up to two head lice treatments.
Natrum muriaticum 2X HPUS (Sodium chloride, USP) - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
aminomethyl propanol, anise oil, carbomer, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice, or body lice.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of the eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- close eyes tightly while hair is being rinsed; do not open eyes until product is rinsed out.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Remove cap and tamper evident seal; replace with enclosed root applicator.
- Apply to DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the nape of the neck and behind ears (where lice congregate) and work forward.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in contact with the product.
- Put plastic cap on head and leave on for at least 60 minutes; for best results stay in a warm room.
- With product still in the hair, remove plastic cap and comb out all dead lice and nits with enclosed fine toothed comb; rinse comb out under running water.
- Once all lice and nits are combed out, rinse hair thoroughly with warm running water.
- Thoroughly inspect and comb hair a second time to ensure complete removal of all lice and nits.
- Licefreee! may be used as often as necessary; a second treatment in 7-10 days is recommended to kill any newly hatched lice.
For children under 6 months of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)